She Says She Wants That "Good Smelling" Tobacco Help...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwilliams40

Might Stick Around
Nov 17, 2013
NY
HU Tobacco Kelvin's Silent Secret. An aromatic made with some good Virginia tobaccos!
4noggins Bald Headed Teacher.
Boswell's PA Dutch Treat.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
C&D Autumn Evening...first blend of this month's Pax Tobacco Crawl. Smells just like those maple creullers or whatever those maple frosted donuts are called from way back when. Tastes and smells like it too. Great nic hit.

Errybody's happy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Altadis/Sutliff makes two bulk aromatics that smell quite nice in the room and don't taste bad, if a little mild to my taste, these being Casanova and Queen Anne's Revenge. The name on that second blend seems to annoy some, if they don't know that it is a rum aromatic and the name is that of Blackbeard's flagship, so there's the rum and pirate tie-in. Although, just taken on the face of it, it sounds like Queen Anne insisted on pipe tobacco with a good room note.

nhpro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Your question is a no brainer:

Sir Walter Raleigh of course.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Captain Black regular/Carter Hall 50/50. Great taste, great room note. One of those cosmic things where the whole is much greater than the sum of its parts.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!
Don't know if I had previously responded, but Mrs Perique's favorite room notes are:

- Pipeworks & Wilke No.191 ("Can I eat that?")

- Gatlinburlier Mountain Mall Mix

- Savinelli Cavendish

- McClelland Holiday Spirit

haroldt

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2013
Melbourne, Fl
NOt that you need any more suggestions. My wife LOVES the smells of English blends more then aromatics. Here are some thoughts (and of course while my wife likes these... I enjoy smoking these)
English

Dunhill: Early Morning Pipe

Match: Early Morning Pipe

Drew Estate: Meat Pie (her fav)

Hearth and Home (H&H): Larry's Blend (another fav)
American-Virginia-Barley

H&H: Companion

H&H - and Mid Town Series - these are there Drug Store type Products, like Prince Albert, Carter Hall...
Aromatic

H&H Vermont Meat Candy (THIS is incredible and the description is dead on)

glassx7

Lurker
Sep 29, 2014
Try Peterson's Sweet Killarney. It's not a great smoke to me personally, but my wife loves the chocolate aroma.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
The wife is all for my pipe habit..as long as i stay outside. She did like the smell of macbarren vanilla cream, which is a pretty good full flavored smoke. I have also gotten a few "that smells good" from PA and macbarren golden extra. I dont smoke aros anymore and my brother thought HH blackhouse smelt like dog crap...so there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.