PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
Shit, I just placed an order with SPC this morning, I wish I knew, I would of threw in a couple tins to try.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I went for 10 and a couple tins of Lane Medal of Valor. The only other site I saw this on after a quick search was an overseas site and cost of 16.00. So 5 tins at 80.00 or 10 at 85.00 and no shipping, what's a guy to do?

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
I've been waiting some time for this! A little more on the KPC,
http://kearvaigpipeclub.co.uk/
You need to take a look at one of the Magazine's to get the full picture......

kimbiker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2014
Decent 'English' smoke, you can check out the website and it mentions the pipe club guys who thought of it after staying in a Bothy in Scotland.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
For those that have tried this, what do you think? Is there very much Latakia or orientals in it?
It has been sold out at smokingpipes for a month, at least when I've been ordering.

fishingandpipes

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2013
No direct experience yet, but from those I've heard from, the latakia is very condimental. I don't smoke latakia, but I might give this one a try - as a condiment I could see it working well, anything else and it's all I can taste.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Orley did a review on this blend a while back. I found the thread and bumped it back to the top so you fellows can give it a read. I haven't figured out how to link to an old thread. Hope this helps. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.