PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
I don't have a front camera on my phone :) Don't carry my tablet or PS Vita around either. Also, I have had someone to take a picture for me with no issues. Actually, the other day we had a waitress where we had my nieces birthday take a picture of the family together as well. You would be surprised if you pick the right person out of the crowd how easy it is. I think actually....I might buy a selfie stick. Going to put a disposable camera on it and make people laugh.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I don't have a front camera on my phone :) Don't carry my tablet or PS Vita around either. Also, I have had someone to take a picture for me with no issues. Actually, the other day we had a waitress where we had my nieces birthday take a picture of the family together as well. You would be surprised if you pick the right person out of the crowd how easy it is. I think actually....I might buy a selfie stick. Going to put a disposable camera on it and make people laugh.
I also ask people to take a picture of us when I am with family. I take pictures of people with great pleasure whenever they ask me. I don't mind doing that. But nowadays people are looking for "one more way to cut out contact with other people" as you stated above.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I often volunteer to take a group photo, usually met with some appreciation. I don't have a selfie stick, but sometimes don't ask folks to take a photo of my family as they don't know how to take a good picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.