PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
If you are participating in the Secret Santa 2014, please post your likes/dislikes in this thread. It'll make it easy for your SS to figure out your proclivities.
I'm open to most anything. I don't shy away from aromatics. Several are my favorites. I love latakia blends, and Lat-bombs are cool. That said, Penzance wasn't amazing, but Ten Russians is great. High Vitamin-N blends won't make me turn away, but keep the Five Brothers. VA's are cool, but the Capstans & Mac Baren HH Virginia #1 were harsh. VaPers are always welcome and Lakelands have found their place in my cellar too. There's more, I'm sure but that will get you pointed in the right direction.
-Jason

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I like Virginias and mostly smoke flakes but am open to Englishes too. That being said there are very few tobaccos that I didn't like.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Thanks for posting the second page... I'll add to it by saying that I generally just use this as an oppurtunity to try new things and get in the holiday spirit. I'd be very interested to try some of your personal favorites and if you have any other recommendations should I enjoy those; that would be swell. I may be the easiest secret santa ever unless you really don't want to let go of your faves. :lol: Happy holidays everyone.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Flakes and plugs, Latakia and dark fired, straight Virginia. So I'm primarily a non-aro person, but I do like some aromatics, such as Comoy's Portwood and Bald Headed Teacher (both of which I have plenty of).
If you are shipping from outside the US: Send me anything that we can't get here.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
No aros and please -- please -- no Perique. Really. Not even a little bit.
I'm very partial to anything with Latakia in it.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
English (with and without Lat), Balkans, Scottish, Lat bombs, Virginias and Va/Per is all safe bet. Aros and Burley are very hit or miss, so not the safest bet.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Virginia and Virginia periques are my current favorites. I also enjoy Oriental forward english blends.
Dislikes Lakeland and aromatics

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I like virginias and vapers as well as some english blends. I do not really care for some of the bolder englishes like Black House.
I really enjoyed Firedance flake which does not really fit into either of those categories. I would be interested in trying some other lakeland blends. As far as burley's I do not mind them but they can hit me a little hard with the nicotine.
Very excited for this years secret santa and a big thank you to those who organize.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I love aros, burleys, light English, P&C stuff, Lane, But I'll smoke just about anything you but in front of me...The only real dislikes are things that a fruity/berry.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I enjoy aromatics and also non-araomatics. No latikia, and I am a nicotine lightweight. NO DEER TONGUE, I tried it once and my son really laughted at my facial expressions. Perique is fun.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
I mainly stick to VA/VAPER/VABUR flakes and some stronger English blends. Non aromatics only please.

B

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
Surprise me! I want to expand my horizons. Send me your personal favorites or maybe some youve just been wsnting to try.
I already sent mine out... Before the person posted... Now Im scared I made a mistake haha I looked at their posts and what they said there is different then what they said here.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm all about the Lat blends, but not a fan or dark-fired blends.
Housekeeping: I need to move this to General Discussion, I can't keep up with the replies if it is in the Buy/Sell/Trade (the Secret Santa thread was also moved that section).

Status
Not open for further replies.