PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamdat692

Lurker
Oct 5, 2019
Have one of each in my sights. Thoughts/merits on one over the other?

EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title - Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

jojoc

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2019
Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Both are nice pipes and should provide a lifetime of smoking pleasure. Pick the one that speaks to you the most.

Reactions: Jamdat692

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Welcome, Jamdat692! Exciting to take a step up to an upper echelon pipe. I've been warming up to the idea myself. Personally, I am still finding out what kind of pipe smoker I am. To do this, I am smoking lots of different and decent MOR pipes to find out what appeals to me. After I figure that out, I will make my move.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
It would be a toss up for me. I have a few Savinelli's that are really great smokers and one that's sucks, bad. Every Castello I own smokes wonderful but...cost what 3 Savinelli's cost.

Jamdat692

Lurker
Oct 5, 2019
The corallo s are up there with castellos in price which is what got me thinking they might be more apples to apples. Hard to know up from down when you have no experience with either one. Looking forward to buying a castello in the future

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
I’m a big fan of the Savinelli Corallo finish. If I had sufficient fund and needed a new pipe I would be all over that pipe or a similar pipe with that finish.

Jamdat692

Lurker
Oct 5, 2019
I’m excited. Stuff-n-things brought em to my attention, couldn’t resist after watching a couple videos on them

Status
Not open for further replies.