PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Well, just a quick notice on my recent acquisitions from smokinpipes.com, finally after two months of waiting periods those two highlighted pipes showed up here and received them sound&safe,back then I had choosen the most economical shipping method the site offers,the Usp Super Saver internat,and as always it worked out splendide for only $ 4 cost overseas,aside for long waiting period,all went super smooth,moreover as expected these both Italian makes were flawless in every sense.But now,no more new pipes.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Awesome news!
You are one lucky guy as those two pipes must be gorgeous. They'll surely smoke well too.
Big congrats on your long awaited PAD!

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Ok Boys, Yes after some dinitial smoke of both of them I was pleasantly surprice how soft and cool smoke they provide, especially that Bing's favorite,although as this has pretty long shank/steam it might benefit of using stronger blends.My Petersons need much more patience,meaning here P.os are pretty hard to brake in,Ok those are medium priced ones,but nevertheless,when coparing them with Savinelli product it is like Day and Night,Nice weeked to you both.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I love the Bing's Favorite - one of my favorite pipes. Glad you are enjoying your new pipes!

scrumpyjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
I have recently got my hands on a Bing as well. Love this pipe. It is going to be one of my best smokers yet. For the cost, you can't beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.