PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
it smokes great! fits hand great. and holds a boatload!
Indeed. 320 are great pipes. I used to think they were UGLY! But I kept hearing good things about how well the smoked, I finally broke down and purchased one. They're not ugly at all... just not very photogenic. In person they look great. Every one I've purchased since has been a fantastic smoker fresh out of the box.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I have a 320 by rossi, not as much attention has been paid to detail as the savinelli, but agreed .. fantastic smoker.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
My 606KS is of the Bianca line. It smokes great, hangs/clenches well and is conservatively handsome.
Congrats on your maiden voyage.
jay-roger.jpg

bryguysc

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2015
I have a 320 Trevi.

It is a great smoker now, but it did take a while to break it in.

It was hot and gurgly for about a year of smoking about once a week. Then she smoothed out, and is a champ!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
The rusticated Biancas appeal to me; the smooth just doesn't seem to look right for some reason? I've never cared for the 320 shape that much; just looks to me too much like an obese Rhodesian. Then again I know that my taste for out-there Danishes isn't shared by everybody either. Vive la difference!

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Thanks a lot Irish... Now every time I grab the 320 a little voice in my head is gonna say "gotta grab a chubby" facepalm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.