PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Just couldn't resist after seeing this at PipeShop-Lanzola.It.This come here in one day via Ups express,couldn't be happier with this acquisition ,perfectly crafted,light weight and long stemmed,medium to large sized chamber,the only negative I find is this pretty high gloss bowl finish, but yes apparently,good value for Your buck for 85 $
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/paulie66scandinavian/album/picture/29370

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Here's the picture.

Nice pipe...congrats.

santambrogio-fp-bing-crosby.jpg

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Reporting on after another initial smoke,I'm blown away how smooth and effortless this smokes,on pair with any Castellos,no heating issues whatsoever and the draw is kinda wide open,even more open than on Stanwells + the drilling is spot on.Copious chamber size and zero fillings.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Paul, that one's a winner! I can't believe its only 28 grams. I like the stain/grain too.......... enjoy that one, I may have to check into one of those myself.......... (damn PAD!!!)......... :mrgreen:

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Santambrogio's are good pipes as far as I'm concerned. I bought a 1/2 bent one three years ago and it was a great smoker from the start. Two weeks after I received it, I won a long smoke competition with it, won the same competition the following year smoking it again and had a 4th place finish last year with it.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Beefeather33:The storeowner is personally in friends' with Stefano SantambroGio, before buying this one I asked him to take correct measurements of the pipe,I'm assuming theres still one or two pieces remaining on his stock,and very probably he does ship to North American destinations as well via UPS Express,It took only one full day the pipe to show up at my door which is amazing(rate:15$)
PappyMac:Thank You for these interesting details, ever I couldn't reach that ,the nervous character I am,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.