PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I think too many people would never say anything that doesn't agree to what majority thinks.
Caught me red handed. You should consider that on some issues, it may just be the majority actually has a similar opinion. As much as any forum I've participated on, this one is as easy going and fair handed as I've seen. Someone has to really, really get out of line here for the "herd" to descend upon them.

grumpyoltroll

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 14, 2018
I think too many people would never say anything that doesn't agree to what majority thinks. They would not dare to speak out against injustice if majority thinks it is all business as usual. Herd behaviour is what resulted in every wrong doing in history and yet still we are here.
Do you think you might be completely overeating? It is only tobacco, it hardly rises to a wrongdoing in the historical sense, that classification is reserved for incidents like sewing Carthage in salt, the Reign of Terror or the Cultural Revolution. Tobacco is just a luxury, the fact that you can't get what you want when you want is not an injustice, it's an inconvenience.
Or perhaps you're right and Sable is the market master for the Tsarist Tobacco Hoarding Commissariat, and he merely has us programmed. Fight on modern Gracchi!
Well I don't know about him but I am completely overeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.