PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Not just that. They also made a price drop. Earlier this year Smoking Pipes dropped their prices lower than P&C's. Now P&C has done the same. The P&C prices are now lower than Smoking Pipes. Gotta love a price war.

eltice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
I got a little order in. Some to try, some to cellar. Also bought my first tin of Black Frigate...I want to see what all the hubbub is about. Lol

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Funny talking about price wars, 4noggins has 250gram boxes for 32$, 4$ cheaper than p&c. Then smokingpipes is 31$

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
@ Andy ... Was that a typo? P&C is 30.79 for a box, that's cheaper than anybody. Smoking Pipes is 31.21 a box. It's funny that P&C sold out of all their boxes of FVF already and Smoking Pipes has 235 boxes on hand right now. :mrgreen:

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
There are no "American versions" of SG blends. Some or even most are totally unique with literally nothing comparable from any U.S. blenders.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
@mtinner yeah weird that's what it said on my phone, checked it twice to be sure, good news if it's a typo for sure. Just checked it's 1792 that's cheapest at sp which I looked at

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
I wish this stuff wasn't so god damn wet when you open it. Orlik can get it right, why can't these guys? Even K&K serves them moist, but not dripping wet. I opened one tin of of Squadron Leader and it literally had standing water in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.