PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
I recently took advantage of the discount price that was offered on C&D blends, ordering enough that I also had the benefit of their free shipping.
(About 15 tins)
Now that I’ve received them, I see that all but three of them are labeled for US sale only. The 3 exceptions were Bayou Night, Buffalo Soldier and Riverboat Gambler.
Are these older stock that the labels simply are not currently updated or are some allowed for international sales while others are not?

EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I recently took advantage of the discount price that was offered on C&D blends, ordering enough that I also had the benefit of their free shipping.
(About 15 tins)
Now that I’ve received them, I see that all but three of them are labeled for US sale only. The 3 exceptions were Bayou Night, Buffalo Soldier and Riverboat Gambler.
Are these older stock that the labels simply are not currently updated or are some allowed for international sales while others are not?

EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title
that's just packaging. They can sell it other places just not those particular tins.

Reactions: bnichols23

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
I guess it’s replacing the old “US tax exempt” stickers I used to see locally in Canada. But buying online I still get them.

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.