Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I recently commissioned Ryan to make me a bing billiard. He came back with two to choose from and I liked both a lot so I grabbed them. Both have a horn shank treatment. Many thanks Ryan. I think he nailed the shaping.
rkgyeCU.jpg

QjPOx6a.jpg

TPcIPo4.jpg

NfJzMCm.jpg

aCZyUOZ.jpg

i6xQZLc.jpg

JOE6cV5.jpg

tjsS6WL.jpg

tUCjzw6.jpg

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Peck, once again you have found amazingly beautiful pipes!! Those both are a amazing and the smooth grain is stunning! The blast is no slouch either! Congratulations Peck, do let's us know how they smoke!

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Very nice set! I'm a big fan of Ryan's work, his lines and proportions are always spot on.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

The smooth looks like it's glowing. It's a very good looking pair of pipes. Thanks for sharing.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I keep tellin' ya, but nobody seems to listen. Watch out for that Alden fella. He's big and mean and snarly, and might even be a vampire. Instead of popcorn during a movie he eats a bowl of week-old kittens; and the horn he uses for shank extensions comes from a herd of baby goats he keeps in a dungeon. And that's just the stuff I can talk about.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
qMIRV7q.jpg

May 31, 2012
Dayum!
Good lookin' right there!
Great score on a nice pair.
The horn extension looks sweet, adds a nice twist on the classic,

very well done!

:clap:
Congrats and smoke thee well!

:puffy:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Wow...just wow...those are both stunning! Ryan's work just keeps getting more impressive. :clap:

jdhayes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2016
This is the only place a bunch of guys can tell another guy he has s nice set. :D

You got a nice pair, of pipes.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
fine photography. (You, or Ryan?)
That is a VERY good question, but it was actually me who took the pictures. I know, somehow they are fairly good, I must have been having an off day :D

I will try to make them darker and more blurry next time, I promise :mrgreen:

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I can't blame you for going Deon on those selections. I'd bet they'll be wonderful smokers.

Their shapes differ slightly. The shank has a difference at the bowl. Not a defect or anything that I can tell, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.