PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Anyone heard what the November blend is going to be? The month is half over and it's not out yet. I bet November and December are two of the biggest pipe-smoking months with the holidays and all. Candy Corn was a good call for Oct. I know they've done Pumpkin Pie before, so either just do that again for November or maybe Pecan Pie, then do a nice Christmas type aromatic for December.

Jan 8, 2013
I'm gonna bet something to do with cranberries. Or candied yams.... Not sure how that would play out as a tobacco blend, but you never know.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
"How about Something that tastes like French Onion Green beans?"

I'm gonna bet something to do with cranberries. Or candied yams ... "
If we get to vote on what it's going to be, my vote goes to something that tastes like tobacco ...

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
If we get to vote on what it's going to be, my vote goes to something that tastes like tobacco ...
Normally, I'm inclined to agree with this, but it seems Russ's "blend of the month" will lean more towards some sort of an aromatic applied to a generic cavendish base. My guess is that he'll save the "real" blends for his actual Signature/Marquee Series.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
It'll probably be a "thanksgiving dinner" with scents of pumpkin and gravy and pepper and turkey.

scrapyardape

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 9, 2013
Florida gulfcoast
I'm hoping for "Black Friday Stampede". The "unique" aroma of rampaging, sweaty shoppers coupled with pine trees and the smell of newly minted cash. :nana:

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
It's going to be Yule Log, and it's a blend of red and yellow Virginias with a light-medium amount of Latakia.
Russ

mtnfolkmike

Might Stick Around
Oct 27, 2013
Yule Log sounds good.. I am still smoking away at the couple oz.'s i have of the Sept. blend, Cinnamon Roll.. it is delicious.. :)

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
You killed it with the Latakia :cry: The last two I sampled where pretty tasty though. I love these flavors of the month!

scrapyardape

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 9, 2013
Florida gulfcoast
Fruit Kake

Yes! The tobacco no one will ever smoke! They receive it in an order and pass it on to some other pipe smoker who then passes it on to another. 50 years later, it will still be passed around during the holidays. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.