Russ's November Blend

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

banner

tabriar

Nov 9, 2011
Anyone heard what the November blend is going to be? The month is half over and it's not out yet. I bet November and December are two of the biggest pipe-smoking months with the holidays and all. Candy Corn was a good call for Oct. I know they've done Pumpkin Pie before, so either just do that again for November or maybe Pecan Pie, then do a nice Christmas type aromatic for December.

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2013
I'm gonna bet something to do with cranberries. Or candied yams.... Not sure how that would play out as a tobacco blend, but you never know.

sfsteves

Preferred Member
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
"How about Something that tastes like French Onion Green beans?"

I'm gonna bet something to do with cranberries. Or candied yams ... "
If we get to vote on what it's going to be, my vote goes to something that tastes like tobacco ...

tabriar

Nov 9, 2011
If we get to vote on what it's going to be, my vote goes to something that tastes like tobacco ...
Normally, I'm inclined to agree with this, but it seems Russ's "blend of the month" will lean more towards some sort of an aromatic applied to a generic cavendish base. My guess is that he'll save the "real" blends for his actual Signature/Marquee Series.

shayde

Oct 4, 2013
It'll probably be a "thanksgiving dinner" with scents of pumpkin and gravy and pepper and turkey.

blendtobac

Preferred Member
Oct 16, 2009
It's going to be Yule Log, and it's a blend of red and yellow Virginias with a light-medium amount of Latakia.
Russ

petes03

Preferred Member
Jun 23, 2013
That sounds really good Russ! I was kinda hoping for the Turnip Greens though, lol!

mtnfolkmike

Oct 27, 2013
Yule Log sounds good.. I am still smoking away at the couple oz.'s i have of the Sept. blend, Cinnamon Roll.. it is delicious.. :)

mike73

Aug 20, 2013
You killed it with the Latakia :cry: The last two I sampled where pretty tasty though. I love these flavors of the month!