PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
I peal the stickers off the bags and put them on my mason jars.. I just noticed this...

cPipJeT.jpg

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
He's P&C's blender, does the Hearth & Home series of pipe tobacco and also has his own "monthly blend" which he selects for the month as an advertisement type of deal for the Hearth & Home series.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I think he was commenting on the mis-spelling of "roll". It truly is a curse to be a great speller and an grammar warrior. I'm neither, but I have friends who are and I pity them. It's like how I can't ever enjoy movies the way most do. I find "problems" most of the audience doesn't see.
-Jason

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I was too tired to even notice it Lordnoble, you know I just feel dumb now! Thanks...

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
At least he spelled his name right :rofl: I thought cinnamin looked a little funny...

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Way to rub it in! I'm going to bed, hopefully I will have more common sense tomorrow :)

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Russ spelled both correctly, someone mis-keyed it into the inventory system because the printed invoice that is system generated has it "wrong".
Tasty stuff except it burnt the heck out of my mouth.

Maybe it needs a heck of a lot of drying time.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I noticed it right away because I am a spelling/grammar nut. When I saw it, I went into the inventory system and made the change. but apparently not early enough to catch that order. I'll try to keep the names simpler to avoid the problem in the future [grin}.
Russ

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
mine was misspelled as well. Free cob with purchase of 4oz or more. Cheapie from China, and I had to file out the bowl and shank because it had a few shavings hanging around.
Blend is pretty good. Could be an all day smoke. Cinnamon and vanilla are very subtle.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
I really enjoyed this blend. Wish I could have grabbed some more. Cant wait for Octobers blend. And you're right Murf. The cob is a cheapo from China. I doubt I will ever use it.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I noticed Cinnamon being misspelled but wasn't sure about roll/role. Thought maybe Russ was playing with the name :)

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Sounds good, would try this blend in a cob after it dries a bit and smoke it slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.