Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
That is a crazy story. I assume it is a cultural thing, but we have different eating habits up here in Canada when it comes to meat. We just eat the meat and leave the bones on the plate. I was very startled to learn that you yanks like eating the bone, which raises the possibility of a whole new thread, but I digress.
In any event, I am so glad you are healing now. Get well!

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Damn. That's some lottery odds shit right there. I'll bet the docs who worked on you will write a paper about it for some medical journal.
All's well that (finally!) ends well, though. Glad you're on the mend, my man!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
we have different eating habits up here in Canada when it comes to meat. We just eat the meat and leave the bones on the plate. I was very startled to learn that you yanks like eating the bone, which raises the possibility of a whole new thread, but I digress.
Not to subtract from all of Zack's pain and suffering, but this is just plain brilliant!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Zack, Glad you are getting better.
My worst experience with a cow was when I was small. A young bull of ours decided to scratch his new horns on my chest. It wouldn't have been too bad, but he had me pinned against a barbed wire fence.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I was very startled to learn that you yanks like eating the bone, which raises the possibility of a whole new thread
Who would have thought a "boner" could be life threatening?....:)

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Aspirating bone can be hazardous to your health.
Continued good wishes on your improving health. :puffy:

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Zack:
I am glad you are back home and recovering from your medical issues. It is always better to heal at home. The bed and the food are much better and no one comes in to wake you up after you have finally fallen asleep.
Best wishes to you and your wife for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Doug
Winter Springs, FL

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Zack, glad to learn that you are back home and resting up for a big return here.
Next time, do like some of my sothren brethren who just keep on gnawing until there's no bone left.
Hang tough.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Whoa! Glad you're on the mend, Zach! Sheesh, what a tale! It's truly amazing the damage just a little of the wrong thing in the wrong place can do!
Bill

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thank God you made it through that ordeal. Nobody needs stuff like that interfering with their life. Happy to see that you're back and posting. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.