PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

johnbarleycorn

Preferred Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just 46. What a shame. I guess when I get home from work today I will dig out some Cranberries to listen to along with some Jameson’s and Condor Plug.

menuhin

Preferred Member
Oct 21, 2014
I have been anticipating that The Cranberries may have some new work in a few years. :|
RIP Dolores O'Riordan.

jaytex969

Preferred Member
Jun 6, 2017
I'll be 49 in a week and this reflects my mortality to me.
Thanks for the tunes, Madame...

beefeater33

Preferred Member
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
What a shame............

I wore out No need to argue back in the 90's............. What a voice.......... She'll be missed, think I'll join ya, JBC......... Some Condor and Irish whisky tonight.............. :crying:

skydog

Jun 27, 2017
She was a great talent and it's sad she is gone so young. I actually got back into listening to the cranberries last year, there is a great live in paris concert on YouTube that I've watched many time over the past few months.

saltedplug

Preferred Member
Jul 24, 2016
I'd come across the band and her voice several times but never really listened until now. Reminds of Natalie Merchant in her delivery; full of emotion and arresting.

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Dolores and Shirley Manson's voices were a constant on my radio during my early twenties. What a shame.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
A very close friend of mine messaged me yesterday telling me that Reuters had it on their newsbreak. I googled instantly and realized that it was true. RIP our lovely Zombie.

josephcross

Preferred Member
Dec 30, 2015
So sad about this. I havnt listened to The Cranberries in years. I will send some smoke rings out for her while I listen to their music tonight.