PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
So recently I was reading a thread where someone mentioned Rick Black pipes. Having the natural curiosity of a pipe hound, I had to check out his work. I discovered that I liked the masculine features of Rick's pipes, the dimensions and his interpretations of standard shapes. Within about 48 hours, I pulled the trigger and ordered a Morta, thick Rhodesian with skull embedded band and a blue stem. It got here yesterday and I'm attempting to upload my own pics of the pipe.
AF1QipP7ifj-BOc7mk89GhopZxSNEvFn_o43mg9tXfvI

AF1QipO9GfVC6_NDh2C1bNEF-bkYydd7otFFiooUz9LN

Hmmm. I guess I need to do a little more homework; it appears this particular forum software doesn't like a Google Pics link. Or I'm just really bad at this...Option B most likely.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Though I don't own one, I hear great things. His mortas are some beautiful pieces. Glad I'm not the only one that got bit by the pipe bug this week.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Glad I'm not the only one that got bit by the pipe bug this week.
Heh...the worst news for me is that I'm going to the St. Louis Pipe Show. My wife is going with me, so there's an outside chance I'll come back with enough money to pay bills.
Chris - NICE. I really love his designs and he's more affordable that I would have thought.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Life, great looking pipe. The stem and silver work are very cool. I hope it smokes great for you, congrats on a fine addition to your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.