Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Ric Farrah of Briarville Pipe Repair. Ric transitioned into his pipe repair business by taking his full time truck driving job to part time, and then finally quit the regular job grind to follow his passion. He has some great pipe repair stories. (Apparently some weird things happen to pipes.) For the show intro, Brian will do a review and comparison of factory fresh versus 3-year old Sutliff 507C Virginia Slices.
Ric-Farrah.jpg

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Ric repaired a Ferndown pipe of mine a year or two ago, and it was "like new" when he had finished. The price was very reasonable, and there was a very quick turnaround, too.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I'll listen tomorrow while I'm at "work".

Briarville just restemmed an old pipe belonging to my girlfriend... I'll be sending Ric more work soon.
I know they're busy.. 4 week queue.

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
Ric is absolutely the man for Meers. He has done some very good work for me and I highly recommend him.
Glad to hear. Just mailed off a meer based on the recommendations from some of the other forum members. I figured the 4 week back log was a good sign since it seems that a lot of business is being sent his way for some really good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.