PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
If you mean the checkbox below the password then charlie's description is not quite accurate (if it works like it normally does). The thing that automatically inserts the username and password is usually the browser, what the checkbox does is save a cookie in your browser so next time you come here on the same browser you will already be logged in and won't have to do anything at all (including clicking on "log in" after the browser has entered your credentials).
Sorry if that's what you meant and I misunderstood, charlie. :)

jimmyg

Lurker
Apr 5, 2011
All iknow is i always check it but still have to re,enter my details everytime?????

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
That's probably an issue with cookies jimmy make sure they're enabled, and you might also want to put this site on your "trusted sites" list --- man I haven't given advice like that in year, I'm almost worried I've gotten myself behind the times and it isn't even relevent advice anymore heh heh

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
If you mean the checkbox below the password then charlie's description is not quite accurate (if it works like it normally does). The thing that automatically inserts the username and password is usually the browser, what the checkbox does is save a cookie in your browser so next time you come here on the same browser you will already be logged in and won't have to do anything at all (including clicking on "log in" after the browser has entered your credentials).

You beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.