PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Finally found the Signature Former Apple I have been looking for. I have been missing it on SP when I comes up as they usually get one at a time. I have had to seek it out at other establishments and the Danish Pipe shop happens to have several on hand at this time. The PAD continues and that way the kids won't feel bad that they didn't get daddy anything for Christmas!

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
How can you go wrong with a pipe by Former! Two great videos of Hans Jonny,

I've watched the one about his early days at Larsen countless times! Still looking for an example of shape 72, "the hardest pipe to make"...

:)

Fantastic videos! He's definitely a Master.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Arrived last night! Less than two weeks and no delay at customs. Danish pipe shop does not play with EMS shipping. She is gorgeous with impeccable detail. Most likely will wrap and put her under the tree from the wife and then act surprised that she knew exactly what I wanted!
Perhaps a Secret Santa tobacco may fit the bill we'll see!

Mis Pipas

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Holy Land
Arrived last night! Less than two weeks and no delay at customs. Danish pipe shop does not play with EMS shipping. She is gorgeous with impeccable detail. Most likely will wrap and put her under the tree from the wife and then act surprised that she knew exactly what I wanted!
Perhaps a Secret Santa tobacco may fit the bill we'll see!
I have been buying from The Danish Pipe shop and would say it is as good or better than Al Pascia. I find larger better offers of pipes and good service

Reactions: SpookedPiper

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I have been buying from The Danish Pipe shop and would say it is as good or better than Al Pascia. I find larger better offers of pipes and good service
Yes, my experience has been very good with the Danish pipe shop. I have not purchased anything from Al Pascià but they have a good rep as well!

Jun 23, 2019

Yes, my experience has been very good with the Danish pipe shop. I have not purchased anything from Al Pascià but they have a good rep as well!

I have bought from both and they are both excellent. Al Pascia's selection is definitely "limited" if you compare it to DPS but they cover different bases. Plus AP has all the cool leather accessories ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.