PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Tinner Pipeworks & Wilke is a tobbaconist owned by Carole Burns out of Vermont, she IMHO has the best aro's out there. Vtpipes.com or just search Pipeworks and Wilke, I smoke Carole's blends exclusively a great person to deal with!

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
I agree with many posters here - I enjoy many aromatics, but Molo Dolce isn't on that list - sweet steam was all I got. My wife loves the room note of Mac Baren's Mixture Scottish, and it has some nice real tobacco flavor to boot. In fact, she preferred it to the room note of Molto Dolce, and it actually tastes like something.

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
Thanks for all the responses, I'll continue to monitor the thread for new suggestions. I think I will take Shain's advice and go ahead and try it. I've also placed in my cart several of the other suggestions made by you guys. Thanks for all of the suggestions! :puffy:

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
I have to ask, Pipeworks & Wilke? Never heard of them.
If I could only choose one blender's product to smoke (a horrible thought), after GL Pease it would be Pipeworks & Wilke. And they don't even make a VaPer. Yes, Carole is that good. While I favor her American English blends*, if aromatics are what you go for, Pipeworks & Wilke should be very high on your must-try list.
(*give me one good VaPer, maybe a Fillmore or Escudo, and I could smoke those American English blends forever. No.5, Pipemaker's Choice and the amazing Bestmake) [edit: ok, now I'm thinking of all the other VaPer blends I would miss.. but you get the point]
And no, I don't work in marketing for Pipeworks & Wilke.. they won't even let me into Vermont...

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
There was a review on here about Molto that was well written by romeowood. He suggested mixing it with Blackpoint, which I tried and was a big fan of. By itself, it does have a taste. That taste is sweet and not to my liking, but the mixing was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.