PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
I only recently discovered the show, so I've been going thru the back catalog an episode or two a day while working.
80% of the time I stream while at work. I have used sticher, lastfm, and am downloading beyondpod now. The show doesn't appear on tune-in, which I also use.
When I'm traveling, I will download a handful of episodes.

anantaandroscoggin

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2017
Greene, Maine, USA
I subscribe to the RSS feed, and thus download all episodes of the podcasts I subscribe to. I hate the idea of having to have a dozen or more "one trick pony" apps in my machine in order to listen to what should be PODCASTS, just about as much as those sites where their web-page software is set up so you can't listen without keeping the page open. THAT'S JUST OBNOXIOUS!
Any everywhere which doesn't even have an RSS feed doesn't qualify as a PODCAST at all in my book.
-- A once and (maybe) future podcaster

codyl

Lurker
Mar 28, 2018
Just recently started listening. I am using the Podcast Addict app to download past episodes so I can listen offline during the drive and at work.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks guys! This helps.
The Podcast app on iPhone is basically iTunes, but they separate it out from Music on the iPhone.
Thanks for being listeners! Our stats are pretty decent for the small niche we focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.