PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrharris

Might Stick Around
Dec 2, 2015
Indiana
I'm laid up pretty good right now fellas. I've pulled a back muscle or something and am not very mobile at the moment. Please say a prayer to St. Bruno. I can't smoke in the house either or I'd have the wife set me up. I could use a smoke and know it'd help me relax. At least I've got the forums and the August edition of the NASPC newsletter!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Prayers sent. Been living with a pinched nerve in my left shoulder for a few years, and know back problems are no fun. Speedy recovery brother.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Get well soon Man, back pain is the worst............... That St. Bruno will be waitin' for you when you get to it.......

Here's to a speedy recovery!................. :puffy:

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Prayer sent.
I have some titanium in my lower back, it was the only way to keep walking and relieve the pain. Been 4 years now and it still works.
Good luck.

mrharris

Might Stick Around
Dec 2, 2015
Indiana
Thanks for the prayers and kind words fellas. I'm back in business and ready to enjoy a bowl on the lake this weekend. Gonna get back in with some awesome London Mixture in my clutch Baronet Bruyere Canadian. Thank the good Lord!

mrharris

Might Stick Around
Dec 2, 2015
Indiana
Yes death metal, my wife did spoil me and the heating pad was nice. The prednisone shot and muscle relaxers and tiger balm were also key!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you have to have back pain, or any pain, the kind that goes away is much preferable. Thank you for letting us know things are better. Now I have a picture of you puffing London Mixture at the shore, one of my favorites too.

Status
Not open for further replies.