PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
If I have caused a false media spectacle, I apologize a thousand times! I, of all people, hope this is not at all true. I was just going on what I was told, and am going to email Russ right now. Hopefully, I was completely wrong (and I don't say that phrase a lot).

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Still, you hate to be the bearer of false information. :oops: Thank you for the supportive words, though!

chilipalmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2017
If Prince Albert goes away, that's not big deal. Now, if Velvet and Mixture 79 get on the ramp to extinction, that's another matter... :laughat:
Cheers,
Chili

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Paul, I've always thought it had a pretty good following. If you click on the "Top Selling" tab on the P&C website, it is right there, literally in between Lane 1Q and Captain Black. PA is not the only blend I like, but I like it enough to be irrationally distressed over the thought of it not being available!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Glad to hear it isn't true after all, but seems rather strange that someone at P&C would tell a customer that.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I thought that we were still awaiting a verdict.
Yeah, I should have inserted the word "apparently" in my comment, but based on what Russ said I'll be surprised if it turns out to be true.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We're addressing this to find out where this "information" came from. It will be addressed with our staff, and I apologize for any panic this may have started.
Russ

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
Maybe somebody on staff heard the "Do you have Prince Albert in a can" joke one too many times, and just responded with "No! They stopped making it!" :)

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
I am interested to see what Russ comes back with for an answer. I like it for breaking in pipes, and if I am in a quick smoke no fuss mood.

My great grandfather smoked PA until he was 102. :puffy:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
2v2984z2yx3L6Bn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.