PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
I wouldn't normally ask this,, but my 3 yr. old grandson was admitted to the hospital today with a serious staff infection, they think, they really don't know. The little guy looked pitiful but seems to be holding his own, so any prayers are welcome and appreciated. Thanks Sam :(

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Sam, sorry to hear about this. My prayers go out to the little guy and the family. I know that waiting to find out exactly what is wrong is a painful thing. Hang in there.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Sorry to hear about your grandson. I pray that the doctors can give the little guy the treatment that he needs and that he recovers promptly.

mrdoody

Might Stick Around
May 3, 2012
MA, USA
nothing worse than little kids with serious illnesses, dude :-( :-( . my heart goes out to you and your family - and of course the little man. hope he gets well soon.
doody.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Sam, my thoughts and prayers are with your grandson, you, and your family.
I know the feeling as one of my grandsons suffered from serious asthma and was hospitalized in very serious condition, on numerous occasions, during his early years.
Good karma to all involved.........

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Should throw up a picture of the little guy, kids are very tough, I am sure he will do fine as long as the doc says so.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Best of wishes, I can't stand it when anything happens to my kids. Hang in there and hopefully he'll get through it quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.