PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
God Bless the little guy,they are tougher than we think!Prayer sent Brother..

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Praying for him. May he soon be pestering the nurses, eating hospital food, playing with the controls of the bed and enjoying a Phineas and Ferb marathon!
Tell him that you arrive at the hospital feeling terrible. But one of the secrets of getting out quickly is to become rambunchious so they send you home.
Winton

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
**UPDATE* Saw my Grandson this morning and he appeared a little better. It seems they are treating this an agressive viral infection caused by a staph infection (didn't know that was possible) so he is on anti viral and antibiotics. He's not out of the woods yet. Prayer does work and thanks to all of you guys, you are great. A big Thanks and God Bless all of you. Thanks again, Sam :)

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Many times someone may get an infection such as that while being in the hospital for something else. Antibiotics are a God send. I wouldn't be here today had it not been for them and I'm sure this little guy is precious in the sight of Christ our Savior and he will take care of him.

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
My Grandson is out of the hospital, he got out this morning. The Drs. say heresponded well to the meds and he will begin to take them orally. Thanks again for the prayers, like I said this site and you guys are awsome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.