PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

searock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2010
I thought it would be fun to see pics of some of the guys smoking their pipes. I don't have a recent one but here's one of me taken a few years ago you might get a kick out of. See, I have been at it a while.
img050.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I was going to start this thread myself...good call searock.
dscf1590-600x541.jpg

Happy puffing all.
Cheers.
P.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
That's a great photo Searock,....we'd a got along just fine back then, you could'a brought the tobacco and I'da brung the suds!
July55.jpg

searock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2010
Hi Tommy, You can tell from the pics we're about the same age. My grandparent's old house in the background of my pic and the old fashion door with the glass door knob in yours. Ya still drink like that?

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Nahh,....I outgrew Budweiser when I was a kid, but I still pride myself on being able get every last drop out of a bottle of fine whiskey. :mrgreen:
That was at my grandparents house in 1954.
My house just a few minutes ago.
100_0654.jpg

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
Ohin, you should use that as your profile picture. The dark object in the background of your current one makes it look like you have a pony tail.
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Eegad! A pony tail? I barely have enough hair to cover my dome let alone grow a friggin' pony tail. That is the neck of an acoustic guitar you are looking at my friend, not a pony tail. I will change the pic to avoid any further confusiuon.
Cheers.
P.

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
no kid pic`s but smoked my first pipe at 12 years old and got very sick. inhaled

DSC00009.jpg

patiobum

Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
5235760063_a733bfac42_m.jpg

Pic of me at 6 years old in a coon skin hat, Davy Crockett was the rage back then.
I have not figured out how to post a pic without the click on thingy.
[Fixed Photo - Bob]

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I'd be happy to post such a photo if the mechanism for posting a photo wasn't so onerous. For the time being my avatar will have to do.... :?

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
that will do hilojohnny. and mac just became a daddy, my female beagle tammy just had 2 pups. :D

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
.....pony tail ?!? I thought those were beads. How annoying would it be to hear sombody clickety-clak everytime they turned their head? Roadtrip , out of the question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.