Positive Experience with site sponsor...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike68

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2011
Wasn't sure where this should go but I wanted to give CupOJoe's a big thanks and +1 on my recent order! It was well packaged and delivered within 48 hours from NY to FL.
As someone born and raised in the Adirondack Park area of upstate NY, ordering from them was a no-brainer...but the service provided was excellent.
Oh, and if the Adirondack Campfire toby tastes half as good as it smells! Oh man, is it gonna be a good weekend.
If I've posted in the wrong place, I apologize and totally understand if this is moved! Thanks!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
No problem about moving it. That's done.
It's great to hear about one of sponsors giving "top shelf" service to our members.

Kudos Cup O' Joes!

There is no higher praise than the expressed appreciation of your customers!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Kevin.....
trying to figure out which one of the 2 Vegas Mrs Godbees had that "fast" experience!!! :nana:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Cup O Joe's is one of my local B&M's and they have fantastic in store service also!! Great people working there and very knowledgeable!!

mike68

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2011
Rick,
Very cool...with the issue I had with the Ericksen pipe they sent and their willingness to try and make it right even though they didn't have to, I must say they are my go-to now...

Status
Not open for further replies.