Please Stop Personal Attacks (All Read!)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
@tennsmoker: just substitute the name of the mountain range.

Mine immigrated to the Pocono Mountains, so they remained Hillbillies.

I continue the tradition as a Colorado Rocky Mountain Hillbilly.

Though none of my kinfolk meet the criteria of "tattoo-to-tooth ratio of greater than 1", however many may have qualified if they had even 1 tattoo.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Cossack. Some of mine have only one tooth!
Others live so far up the mountain, they think I'm a foreigner, or revenuer, when I visit, which isn't often.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
fyuxCqL.jpg

OT! Way OT! Though it was said the first mate smoked a pipe.
Needed to test Imgur embedding, and this is as bad as any thread to do so. This from Santa Barbara a few days ago. Don't anchor boat in crappy roadstead!
If this thread remains open it's fine to delete this- or fine to delete if closing.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
So if I understand this correctly, terms of address like douche or scumbag are to be avoided. This is seriously going to reduce my usable online vocabulary.
Those are OK, but only when used a term of endearment.
I forgot to ask if shithead is OK. My mother used to call me that a lot, and she told me that it was a term of endearment though I didn't recognize it to be so at the time.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@jpmcwjr I think that picture is entirely appropriate as it illustrates how I arrived to this forum.
I am guilty of taking a friendly jibe the wrong way. It certainly takes me time to acclimate to new environments and new personalities. After the "Academics" debacle of 2015, I feel sufficiently girded to the onslaughts of my fellow pipers. In the future, please remember to call me "Mr." shithead or "Mr." douchebag to avoid any politeness confusion on my part. Thank You.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, I hate your guts and you are a total douchebag. I am on my way to burn your barn down with all your tobacco in it, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.