PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Yep those white dot pipes burn everything to a fine ash that can be used for pipe mud. Good call.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I hope I didn't offend anyone by calling for an exorcism, but I am in the middle of spending a week in DC and the need for an exorcism keeps coming to mind. :|

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Exorcisms, prayers, chants, pipe burnings to make pipe mud, even a name change to Cobstud will all be taken into consideration. I am truly humbled by your concern for my situation. Is this not the greatest pipe Internet forum in the world, or what? God bless you all!
Cobstud

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
"remember when I'm trying to smoke a pipe in blowing snow and cold and sleet come December." -- Silly.
That's what the windcap is for!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
And the Lord spaketh unto Pipestud, and said unto him, "Make thine pipe cob and thine caliber forty-five, and unto you and your issue shall flow fine white ash and one-shot stops, all the days of your lives". Amen.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
And the Lord spaketh unto Pipestud, and said unto him, "Make thine pipe cob and thine caliber forty-five, and unto you and your issue shall flow fine white ash and one-shot stops, all the days of your lives". Amen.
Preach that cobspel Brother Aldecaker! :clap:

briarbuda48

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2013
Texas
I did the same thing Steve. It was hotter than a jalapeño enema in Ft Worth. So I smoked some Dunbar in my MM Mark Twain while sitting in front of a fan on the porch. No shame.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
pipestud, sitting outside in the 90 degree heat, say it ain't so. I thought you were a real Texan and smoked in his own home. Now I find out you can't smoke in your own house because of the little woman? The horror, the horror.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
pipestud, sitting outside in the 90 degree heat, say it ain't so. I thought you were a real Texan and smoked in his own home. Now I find out you can't smoke in your own house because of the little woman? The horror, the horror. - Harris
Harris, I never said that. I'm not feline whupped like some of our poor members here. I'm inside all dadgum day working. So, I enjoy a peaceful sit on my patio on tolerable evenings, watching the birds fly by and the coastal growing in my back pasture (among the wild mesquite). I admit that I am usually sitting out there with my... uh, cob... and a cold drink while contemplating whether to haul out the tractor and mow that stuff as my wife has commanded. Usually, the cob and the drink win out until my wife makes her second appearance on the patio.
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.