PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Been here a while, but hadn't dropped my "business card" yet. :) Smoker since '69 (with a few years lapse due to dental work). Gave away some of my collection over the years (starting new smokers, gifting special pipes, etc.), so I'm rebuilding now. Particular fan of good bent bulldogs, Caminettos, old Comoy's/GBD, & especially swoopy/edgy Danish freehands. Any good dark aromatic is a friend, & straight latakia is God's Gift.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Welcome aboard, and I do love Danish freehands!
$_1.JPG

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome. Lots of good info here, and incitement to far-ranging blends.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Thanks, all!
@bonanzadriver -- Gawd. "We're not worthy!" Oddly enough, it's only the bulldogs I'm fond of, not so much Rhodesians (although I do have a gorgeous Cristiano that's a favorite). The square shank just looks better to me. Is that a Dunhill I see on the middle shelf?
@chasingembers -- Stellar pic! Now, put down the pipe, back away slowly, & nobody gets hurt. }:)
BTW, one thing I meant to mention & forgot -- while in grad school I worked as asst mgr of a Tinder Box (OK, yeah, maybe "McPipes," but this was way back when) & in the late 70s managed for John Crouch Tobacconists at their Landover MD store. May not have made much money, but dang, I had fun blending....

Status
Not open for further replies.