PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Anyone have super cool plans for IPSD? Myself, I will probably be sitting out back of work in the smoke shack doing paperwork most of the night. If by some miracle I can leave early, I'll be at the Cedar Cottage spying for local pipe smoking celebrities.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I've been absent mostly because of work breaking my balls, but also because I'm a socially awkward penguin and just wasn't comfortable anymore. Luck you, I tried to get Monday off, but HR kinda laughed at me when I asked, harumpf.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Nah, once you break into the management at my company the only way to go is up. Recently we had to let go a whole bunch of employees, and the time I'm putting in now is a direct result of that.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
I for sure am going to smoke a few bowls. Perhaps some Three Nuns and Erinmore, maybe more...we'll see. I will be calling my Dad over for a pipe or two in the evening as well.

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
Inviting a few cigarette smokers over and offering them some 7 Seas in a specially purchased cob. Trying to recruit some new briar brothers.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Marmal4de,

I will smoke one for you on Monday. I hope to see you on here more. I, for one, miss your humor and wit.
-Jason

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
I e-mailed the owner of my local B&M, apparently he didn't know about IPSD. I gave him the link and he said "I'll check into it." I was kind of hoping he was going to have an event for it, but moments after I got that e-mail, he sent out an e-mail for a cigar event this Friday. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Our club is meeting at the local JR Cigars. I have some H&H IPSD 2012 blend on the way to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.