PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
frtimmyd - that's a great idea. If you can't get somebody to try a pipe on IPSD, well ...
No work for me either, and now I have to think of something interesting to do.
Maybe I will drive down to this pipe shop in San Jose and see what I've been missing.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
The Atlanta Pipe club is having an event on Sunday, so I'll be going to that, and of course smoking some bowls on monday too!

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I called up my local shop, strangely enough, even though it's called "Mission Pipe" and have two successful locations in my area, nope, nothing going on there to celebrate.
Ah well.
I will definitely be puffing some of my favorites.

johnscs

Might Stick Around
May 23, 2009
Our local, fledgling pipe club will celebrate IPSD tomorrow (Sunday) for the second time since its inception just over a year ago. A local tobacco shop is promoting the event, as is the pub where the event will be held. We opted to hold the event Sunday rather than Monday, as the third Sunday is already in the club's rotation of monthly gatherings. And because Monday is a federal holiday, we thought that attendance might be a little higher, as our pipe smoking members can stay out and not worry about getting to work or school the next day. We're hoping for a great turnout.

group4

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 16, 2011
I'm gonna punch a non-smoker in the nose. Then light my pipe in a congratulatory bowlful.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I'm gonna punch a non-smoker in the nose. Then light my pipe in a congratulatory bowlful.

:rofl:

Damn but that sounds like a great way to celebrate...adding it to the list for Monday. I'll try to fit it in between Nat's and the smoke-a-thon.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
I'm going to work an 11 hour shift and smoke my pipe at work even though its against the rules. Also it is my wifes birthday.

billinsfl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2010
I am going to a large outdoor shopping mall near Ft Lauderdale, where I will be an ambassador of the pipe by smoking a really cool carved meerschaum loaded with Blue Note; should put what we do in a favorable light with the "unenlightened," no?

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
I'm going down to the local B&M and smoke my pipe among all the Cigars smokers

just to show them how much better it is to smoke a pipe!

By the end of the day...They will all convert to the Briar! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.