PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Ummm, Pat maybe we should take 2 cars to Chicago? Also dibs on the cot, I'm not sharing a bed with anyone wearing a thong that has that much facial hair!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
It's a Sticky now.
Ironically, new people ignore the stickies. I get a few messages every week asking me questions that are answered in the sticky posts. The benefit however is to help the guys that know where the sticky posts are to find them to show to people that have "Sticky Posts Blindness".
The Cafe Press Reporting system is quite buggy.
I saw Plateauguy's order for the cap right away, and then it disappeared. A few others said they ordered and it still tells me zero sales.
Now, I see 1 order for a mug from Cosmic Folklore, and that's it.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Kevin sent me a prototype of the thong, but it was black. Same material very comfy especially for fishing! Get one while you can!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
The Old Cajun will jump on this one:

boxer_shorts.jpg

ugh457

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2013
Brantford, Ont.
Ya, okay, I'm in. I'll get a ball cap...you can never have too many ball caps!!
and now to smoke a pipe in celebration of my shopping!! (Won't my wife be happy I spent more of her hard earned money...lol)

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Finally! I will be placing an order soon. Thanks Kevin, I refer a lot of people here, the shirt will make it easier to advertise.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Bump challenge for all members who asked for or thought the PM merchandise was a good idea, to buy something :twisted:
I still think Kevin should have put at least a buck on everything instead of letting CafePress have all the profits.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Well,I don't wear thongs or boxers and don't drink booze anymore,don't wear hats,I use a trackball mouse,but... I do drink coffee-so I got a mug.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I think I'll pass until I see a picture of someone in their PM.com T-Shirt/Golf Shirt.
And I really want the golf shirt... Is the text printed on or sewn in with a machine? Sewn would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.