Pipesmagazine.com Forum is Just Plain Fun!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
36 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
36 Fresh Brigham Pipes
New Cigars
3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
I'm all of those people. Does self awareness mitigate or magnify the transgressions?
Except the liar, I hope. Just an Exagerator.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
If I have it right, jiminks work is doing the art for superhero comics (and other comics), and in the process, he has become a superhero in the pipe world. No one comes close. It was caused by being bitten by a radioactive spider that landed on an asteroid in his crib, and imbued him with pipe smoking powers attained only by extraterrestrials.
Maybe he was bitten by a radioactive tobacco beetle?
Wikipedia - Tobacco Beetle

Jan 8, 2013
I'm sure I have a bit of a few of those descriptions in me... but ya'll haven't kicked me out of here yet, so I must be doing something right! :rofl: But speaking of "The Know It All," they are even more prominent on the Facebook pipe groups.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
The Post Racer is my personal pet peeve. These guys will literally start posts with "I don't know any thing about this subject but .....". There's also the Hijacker who will turn every thread that he's in to a subject he wants to talk about.
Yes, there is a need to talk about aerobic vs. anaerobic aging of tobacco, although I don't know much about that subject, I feel it's a good topic that could be good for a few pages of posts. Or perhaps we could further contemplations on what is the best lighter for baccy packed with the Frank Method..

Status
Not open for further replies.