PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
BUMP and my latest experience
I placed an order yesterday for about 30 Oz. worth of stuff. Then got the email about all the SG supplies coming in. Of course, my order was paid and done for. I called, after hours, so I sent a quick email to them asking if there was any possibility to add 6 tins of different SG stuff to my order before it got out the door so I didn't have to pay for shipping for just those 6 tins.
No response, no feedback... understandable I guess. After all, it was my order.. But Wait ;-)
I get the shipping confirmation and lo'and behold.. the 6 tins are in the shipment ! No hassles, no questions, no nothing.... Absolutely excellent customer service.
Our site sponsors rock !

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Got mine today, minus the bulk Black House, which they will be sending as soon as it's in stock with no additional shipping.
P&C is always a winner! :worship:

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I have done alot of buisiness with P&C myself and have never had a problem.I have been thinking about trying some of that Magnum Opus you talk about baron and I was thinking about trying Cerberus too.By the way I love that meer pipe in your avatar pic baron.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Never done business with pipesandcigars yet, they never stock any Peterson System pipes and their shipping is usually higher than other stores. I tend to go with the free or very low shipping places as I don't purchase much at a time.

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
i do business with P&C almost exclusively--i can buy a pound of OJK for the price of the tax alone if i bought it here in texas--prices are right on, and i like the free shipping with a $100 order

Status
Not open for further replies.