PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pflan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2013
I ordered a tin of some H&H Caramel Apple Pie and an ounce of Virginia Meat Candy, along with some pipe cleaners, from pipesandcigars.com on Friday evening. Generally I expect an e-mail confirmation of my order, but have not received such. Should I expect one or is this just because it is the weekend?
Also, I was wondering how fast their shipping usually is. I believe they are based in New York and I am in Georgia.
Thanks ahead of time!

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I recently made an order with them on a Friday afternoon and recieved my package on Monday. This was using normal USPS shipping. P&C.com is very fast and responsive with their ordering process.
In fact, I ordered from pipesandcigars.com, smokingpipes.com, and justforhim.com all at the same time and all orders were on my doorstep on the following Monday.
Btw, I too am in GA. NE of Atlanta

pflan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2013
Wow! I would be ecstatic if I had my order on Monday or Tuesday! I think it was more-so the lack of a confirmation e-mail that worried me.

May write up a couple of amateur reviews of the tobaccos when I get them in.

chakaraka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Vernon, BC, Canada
I recently placed an order too and although I did get an order confirmation immediately, I did not get a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I kept checking the order status on their site and I finally emailed them after 4 days and asked if there was a problem with my order (being in Canada). They replied that their website was not updating status and for whatever reason it was staying at "Pending". My order had actually shipped 2 days previous. They had me the tracking number quite quickly and my order moved fast from Albany to the Canadian border in Quebec.
Now it is stuck awaiting customs clearance, but that is another issue.
:x

pflan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2013
Hmmmm the fact that chakaraka got an e-mail confirmation immediately kind of worries me a bit. But once again, maybe because it is a weekend, and a "holiday" weekend at that. I'll wait it out for a few days and see.

chakaraka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Vernon, BC, Canada
Have you checked the "My Account" section on their site. It should list your order status and contents there. If not, just shoot them a polite email with your order number (presuming you have one) asking for a confirmation. They are pretty prompt with email communication and will clear everything up. Been a good experience for me considering it's basically my first PAD/TAD experience.
:P

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I order from P&C all the time and have never had a single problem.My guess is its because of the weekend.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
they are folks, great service. i have never had a problem with p+c. i placed an order last wednesday, and recd my order on that friday. do not worry, you will get what you ordered. i understand your concern.

billbearcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2011
When I order from pipesandcigars it takes 8 days to get to me. I am in Japan and use a FPO mailing address so the military gets its hands on it and I still get it faster than any other online purchase. Two separate orders and both of them eight days. Amazing.

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
I also placed a rather large TAD order on friday and got no email confirmation. Just have to wait and see,but I have always had great service from them.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
They always send me an email confirming my orders. Didn't you get an email confirming they received it?
Send Bob an email to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.