PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalamar

Lurker
Oct 24, 2015
Here is my night. Not a huge gamer but have been looking forward to this gem.
mHXkbmN.jpg

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I can't pipe and game at the same time, maybe something like fallout, but COD/Battlefield etc... Just not happening. I'm not a clencher.

dalamar

Lurker
Oct 24, 2015
I get that, I am not so much either however I stuck a rubber pipe bit on the end but I still set it down quite a bit when there is heavy action heh.

dalamar

Lurker
Oct 24, 2015
@ smokinfireman
Check craigslist for busted xboxes, pick one up for like 10-20 bucks and have parts. I used to pick up a bunch of them and make good working units and flip them.

smokinfireman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2015
@ dalamar
May have to do that. Got alot of games screaming to be played! Alas, poor HALO, I played it well....

robykeys82

Lurker
Nov 6, 2015
Ah ah great topic here!!! Personally I was able to smoke a pipe and play only with Train Simulator 2016 :D

damianmonk

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2015
I just can't do it if I have to actively use both of my hands, at one point I'll have to adjust my pipe and my hands get tangled up trying to play with a single hand like that :D

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Never again after an incident involving bloodborne and nudie smoking.

I am looking forward to playing Fallout4 I must say.

basil

Might Stick Around
Nov 17, 2013
I smoke my pipe while on the computer. So when playing World of Warcraft, it's just second nature. Never give it any thought.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Between the card counting & other distractions, I find it hard to keep a pipe going whenever I game.
wivf9t.jpg

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I was hooked on World of Warcraft for several years. Decided to spend that time smoking my pipe instead.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I can't game and smoke because I don't smoke inside. It's a shame. There is nothing I'd like more than to call off of work for the next 5 days and play Fallout 4 while smoking through my recent tobacco acquisitions.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I would love to game and smoke my pipe but my pipe smoking is relegated to the basement.
I play world of tanks a lot on the xbox one a lot and often find myself wishing I had my pipe.

dalamar

Lurker
Oct 24, 2015
The woman doesn't mind if I smoke an aro in the house so thats what I do when I feel like gaming. Either use a corn cob or a light Kaywoodie that I have. Fallout 4 is pretty darn amazing sofar, then again I thought Pitfall was an awesome game too =P

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I'll have to pick up fallout 4 at some point.
How's that Comoy's cask? Which number is that? 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.