PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink a blond roast in the mornings and save the dark roast for the evenings. I divvy them up that way when I learned that dark roast coffees have a LOT less caffeine than a blond roast, and this explained why after three cups of blond, I could thread a sewing machine while it was on. But, dark roast coffees I could drink all day long.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
French press coffee and a pipe outdoors... great slow Weekend morning. Shameless plug for a local coffee roaster, amazing coffee... Roastery of Cave Creek. ROC. Look them up.
I don’t work there and not affiliated in anyway, just like them and their coffee.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Looks like a place I'd love to visit next time in AZ. Sweeeeet!
_MG_7696.jpg

jrblount

Lurker
Apr 7, 2019
I’m new to this but every morning for the past week (+) I’ve had a bowl while drinking my “bullet Proof” coffee on my back deck. Been a good way to start my day.

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
I like making stovetop espresso during the weekends and enjoy a pipe or a cigar, depending on the weather. I like “La Llave” when I’m smoking.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I quit coffee years ago and became a tea-drinker; however, only when I smoke either 5 BROTHERS or BLACK FRIGATE the craving for a large "Jumbo Java" to have with these two tabaks is so strong, that I often end-up running out to get one at the 24-hour convenience store - even if it's 4am. - Sherm Natman

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
I’m a caffeine lover. Decaf is only for when you can’t get anything else!
Generally, you’ll see me with one of three things in my hand. A pipe, a pen or a coffee cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.