PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
Just in time too.. I've had an order ready in the cart for a few days now. Only the discount isn't being applied on the checkout page. Hoping it'll work once I get home. The email said exceptions apply, but failed to say what they are..nor can I see anything on their website about this offer.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Yeah I prefer the 20% off sales :puffy:
I cleared out some GL Pease 2 oz'ers however.
Don't forget that orders over $100, use the ways18 for a free czech tool.

nitemair13

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2018
North Carolina
13% because it's Halloween and the number 13, along with black cats and other things are suppose to be bad luck and are often used in Halloween decoration. Along with the horror movie Friday the 13th which is played a lot right now.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
tadenstein.jpg

jay-roger.jpg

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for the code Scott, worked like a charm. Jay you pretty much summed it up, I feel like the latest victim in 'Attack of the Killer TAD-atoes'. Restocked my aro-english blends, a tub of Chesnut, and the last of my Dunhill orders. I'm a sucker for the battle of the blend deals - WhiteKnight + London Mixture, and Dark Flake + C&D Bayou Morning Flake, a good deal that should keep me going for a while now.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for the codes! TAD is tough to fight sometimes. Got some more C&D and GL Pease Virginias for the cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.