PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottorank56

Lurker
Oct 4, 2015
My pipes were not stolen nor my Everclear drunk, but my Orris watch was lifted with the owner's manual too! A pair of dark brown cloth gardening gloves left on top of my desk as a calling card. I blame the ex pseudo junkie son in law, but the police do not care about investigating or leads. However, if some stripper gave them a bj, one would be arrested for whatever the lady said you did.
Edit: I removed an offensive comment/Al

Original Inappropriate quote REMOVED/Al
I hope you were prepared for a good hostel argument, especially since this insults a large proportion of our forum members who participate frequently. I, for one, would like to thank all of the retired and active policemen who serve and protect us by putting (or have put) their lives on the line. It's a shame that a few bad cops get the whole painted with a broad brush. It's just as bad as painting a whole religion or race for the actions of just a few.

eriksmokes85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2015
Sorry the police in your case didn't help you out much, but could be that they didn'd care much for your attitude. The officers on my case have been over the top helpful and I am super grateful that people out there choose to do those jobs not because they have to but because they know they are helping! Thank you to all of the members who are military, police, troopers, reserves and every other working person!

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Bud, everybody probably has a bad cop story. They also have a bad "whatever you do for a living story". Personally I would not want to live anywhere that did not have a police force. There are a number of folks who want to rank on law enforcement, but when they get in a real bind they want some guy to put his life on the line to save their bacon.
I marvel that good men still here the call when they are treated by so many in this country in such a derogatory fashion. Then again I feel the same about some school teachers and a number of other "taken for granted professions".

Thanks Al, but just to clarify to anyone who is just now seeing this thread, I wasn't the one who made the anti-police comment. I know that The moderator knows this, but the placement of the moderator's post kind of makes it look like I made the offensive comment. I'd like to reiterate my respect for those who serve and protect us. Thank you.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hey Bill, no need to reopen this can of worms.
Looks like this was done and dusted a couple months ago.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.