PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthcider

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 24, 2014
Wales
Vest pocket?

Suggests you are considering something smaller.

What about a devils anse or a clay?

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Thank you for the help. Bulldog, Apple, and Author. Besides Cooke, Roush, and Parks... who else makes a pipe with a deep blast?

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
I would say the trusty, lovable, never get tired of, pot. That shape's been around a long time. For a reason. When I get tired of smoking all of my apples, bulldogs, oom pauls, pokers etc.etc, and just want a good comfortable,relaxing smoke, I bring out one of my pots and enjoy.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
just want a good comfortable,relaxing smoke, I bring out one of my pots
Can't argue with that, Max! For a good, reliable, kick-back-for-at-least-an-hour smoke, you can't beat a pot. I've got 3, a Sav (Well, DUH?! Dept.), a Brebbia, & a really nice Bari I got last summer that's my current go-to pot. My only gripe is that they're so big it takes too long to fill 'em! }:)
B

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Oom Paul? I like that suggestion. Again though, are there any other's besides Roush, Cooke, or Parks that does a deep blast?

maxx

Apr 10, 2015
Check out the Mastro Geppetto: Liscia Paneled Bent Apple at smokingpipes. Beautiful pipe!

If I could afford it, I’d buy it.

loneredtree

May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
Mother,
I think that one should have 3 pipe chamber types. They are a conical chamber(Dublin, Rhodesian, Bulldog), a cylindrical chamber (Billiard, Canadian) and a shallow wide chamber(Pot, Prince).
You have the first two already. So, get a Pot or a prince to complete your rotation.
Your Welcome, Happy puffing. :lol:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Prince and author are under-appreciated shapes, often with nice broad bowls that give a good chamber for complex blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.