Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dpkrause

Oct 3, 2012
We had an amazing turnout for last night's Chattanooga Pipe Club meeting. At last count it was 30+ people in attendance. The group officially decided on September 21st for our first annual pipe show. Can't wait to till our next meeting on April 30th.
This months raffle pipe:

and my very own pipe babe:

tjameson

Preferred Member
Jun 16, 2012
Looks like an awesome time! I'd like to join a club someday. Glad you had such a good turnout DPK.

brassonly

Sep 3, 2012
Wow sure looks like you guys had a great time ! Thanks for sharing these pics with us. I really hope I can be a part of a pipe club someday.

spartan

Preferred Member
Aug 14, 2011
Very cool.
Although, I do not see one puff of smoke in any of the pictures lol.

tennsmoker

Preferred Member
Jul 2, 2010
DP: Thanks for the photos.
Looks like you had a great show! I wonder if you were able to puff away in the restaurant? I'd be hard pressed to find a restaurant around Knoxville to fire up my pipe.
Anyway, thanks for the pics. You guys are really off and running and I for one hope you have great success.

zonomo

Preferred Member
Nov 24, 2012
Awesome. These pics kinda look like what we'd see at the Seattle Pipe club, but better lighting. :)

carbz13

Jan 27, 2013
Looks like an awesome time. Nice derby by the way- I'm always looking for a good excuse to wear mine.

docwatson

Preferred Member
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Fantastic, it looks like a fine group of pipe smokers and Good Luck with your upcoming show, I'm sure it will be a great success.

tslex

Preferred Member
Jun 23, 2011
I'm about as envious as I can be.
If there's anything missing form my "pipe life," it's a group like this with whom to socialize and share. Here in the land of the best cigars in the world, there are plenty of cigar lounges and bars where I can visit and enjoy my pipe (or a now rare for me cigar), but no population to support a pipe club.
Nifty raffle pipe, too.
Good on you folks for a fine endeavor.
(Plus, I love Chatanooga. 25 years ago or so I spent a week there working on a series of articles about the Signal Mountain Murders and fell in love with the town, despite the shenanigans up on the mountain.)
ETA: You can really rock a bowler hat.

flmason

Preferred Member
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm glad everyone had a nice time.
Good luck with your upcoming show. I hope many people can attend.