PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
My Dad hasn't enjoyed a pipe since the late 70's, early 80's. We have always enjoyed nice cigars together, however as of late, he's been stopping by and checking out my pipes saying "I gotta get myself a pipe again". He seems facinated with them and the tobacco collection I have currently. So....I thought, what better gift for a Son to give his Dad for Christmas, than a pipe. I really enjoy the 2 Brigham's that I own so I thought it would be appropriate to buy him one of those to start back up as well. I've attached 2 pics of what I believe they call the Brigham Voyageur #154 model. I have a Voyageur and it smokes great. I'm hoping he likes it.
PipeforDad004.jpg

PipeforDad005.jpg

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
Beauty. I've never seen those tins before but I like what Brigham's doing there.

pjm03fatboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2011
Very Nice and somthing to share with for a long time , maybe he will surprise you with a dunhill :clap:

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I give my step-dad a pipe that I had restored last year for Father's Day. Since then, when we come over, he makes a point to smoke at least one bowl of tobacco with us. My mom has stated that he loved the gift, even if he's not much of a pipe smoker. To him, it seemed like my way of accepting him.
I guess any dad loves getting a gift where they can enjoy it with their kids and brag about it with their friends.

smokenscotch

Nov 23, 2011
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am very anxious to present it to him Christmas Eve after mass. I will post a pic of us smoking our pipes after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.