PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
As I have the day off today, I decided to go visit the local smoke shop to see if they might have any small bowl pipes. A small bowl is handy for having to step outside for a quick smoke.
I had thought about running down to Uhle's but at the moment I can't afford to spend the kind of money that I know I would spend there.
It turned out they did have a couple of small bowl pipes that look to be just the right size for those quick smokes. Just one more step towards dropping cigarettes completely.
littlepipe1.jpg

littlepipe2.jpg

littlepipes.jpg

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
LOL now you can step outside with the rest of us, nice looking pipes

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
What does Irish Oak do for you? Is it high in nicotine? Taste great? Less filling? LOL! It's on my list of blends to try.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I think I'll have to pass on the Irish Oak, then. 1792 Flake was pretty intense, so if IO is high nicotine, I'm guessin' it's not for me.
-Jason

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Nice acquisitions PT.

Sometimes you just don't need to have a half hour smoke.
You should try some PS Luxury Bulls Eye Flake in the that little warden.

One coin should do it just right.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'll second the PS Bulls Eye Flake suggestion in any sized bowl. It's sooo good. I can't make out the manufacturer for either pipe. Mind telling us who they're from?
-Jason

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Looks to me like you did very well.

A small bowl of after dinner tobacco in the recliner while the wife cleans up sounds like a great idea! You know something little,....something that won't hurt so much when she hits me over the head with it for not helping her and stinking up the living room.

pipetrucker

Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
Thanks, gents.
LOL @ Tommy
@ Jason. I think they are pretty much just low end no name pipes. The logo on both is a shield with the letter M T inside of it. The T is set lower than the M.
I used to have a link to a page with a lot of pipe maker's logos on it but seem to have misplaced the bookmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.