New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, yes, when pipesandcigars vanished from the face of the earth fore me, I have been deleting caches and rechecking. well, not so much the last few days. I'm pretty sure that the pictures, nor P&C are going to just miraculously appear at this point. I'm pretty sure that I am correct about the wifi.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
dads_portrait-116x150.jpg

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Thank you. I've tried various photo hosting sites and have come to the conclusion that they are all basic bullshit, with their own quirks and idiosyncrasies. Tried the wife's Photobucket, and still failed. Sadly, I know now that it's just ME.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
You're close! Something put in an extra carat > and an quote mark ". As Dan notes, just paste it into the IMG box.
Mmmmmmm. Perique!!
Perique%20barrels_zpsvaetlhi3.jpg

allthebass

Might Stick Around
May 7, 2017
Bettendorf, IA
img_3729-600x450.jpg

Testing...my makeshift morning contemplation table in my smoking den....er....garage. A Bill Taylor Ashton, some Vachers' etc. and a jar of the last of some 10 year old Penzance.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I'd say your test is a succes foux IIRC, that means a roaring success.
Nice composition. You may have noted the pixel limitation on images in the forum album, main reason I like Imgur. For 90% of all photos here, it makes no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.