PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
A few weeks back I shared a Peterson Patent bowl I picked up on the bay that needed a stem. Thanks to the amazing talent of Brian McNulty of Anima Pipes here is the Patent bowl with its new stem.

FullSizeRender-39_zpstveon3gg.jpg

FullSizeRender-40_zpshn2hdmgd.jpg

FullSizeRender-41_zps7poepfpo.jpg

I am very pleased with Brian McNulty's work…A true professional and all around great person. Highly reccomend for repairs, restore, new stems, commission pipes…
Thanks Brian!

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Good looking pipe. Was it actually made in 1901?
George...This is a good place/time to show pictures of your shop....and maybe a few more of your work.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
George...This is a good place/time to show pictures of your shop....and maybe a few more of your work.
I'm confused. Brian McNulty fitted the stem for this pipe, not me.

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
Jeffrey…I have yet to spin the tires but I will make it happen this week.
Mcitinner1…the faded hallmarks are from Birmingham and are 1901 (thanks to forum member dmcmtk for helping me find that).

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Sorry for the confusion...I said that because your shop and work photos are so cool.
I appreciate the thoughts, but I'd never use a forum for intentional promotion. (I indeed get calls from some posted pics/threads, but don't include contact info... people have to track me down.) I just like talking about pipes and forums are about the only way to do that, anymore.
Besides, it's Brian's thread (so to speak), and he's a helluva nice guy AND another repairman. We iz brothaz. 8)

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Wow. Looks great.
By the way, did you ever find anything else out about the band? I don't recall having seen a Peterson with Birmingham marks before, but maybe others have.

mintdragon

Lurker
Apr 1, 2019
What a small world we live in. I just purchased my first Peterson pipe (and first vintage pipe) from smokingpipes.com, and it arrived last night.
After cleaning up with alcohol, I let it dry out overnight and enjoyed my first smoke this morning. What a pleasure.
While the stem appears different from the one you had made for it, the wood markings and hallmarks are identical, so assuming that it was your pipe from this thread that somehow made it's way to smokingpipes.com recently. Would you mind sharing some insight where the pipe might have travelled before finding it's home here?
6ENm9nf.jpg

1mXmO72.jpg

j8MhJKK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.