Peterson St. Patty's 2014... And A Dilemma.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiechitos

Lurker
Feb 26, 2014
Cool story Anthony. Sounds like a nice tradition. Imagine your collection by the time you're wise and grey.

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks all. Now the waiting game begins.... Which is quite possibly both the worst part and best part of ordering a pipe online :)

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks all. Now the waiting game begins.... Which is quite possibly both the worst part and best part of ordering a pipe online :)

augusto

Lurker
Feb 7, 2014
São Paulo - Brazil
Great to hear that you decided to keep the tradition, post pictures when you receive it!
I never thought about buying a sandblasted pipe, but I will be on vacation in Ireland and I will be there in St Patrick's day, so I thought that would be something nice to have, a St Patrick's day pipe bought in Ireland. I think I will go with the X105, or maybe the 264. Let's see

pixiechitos

Lurker
Feb 26, 2014
I'm thinking this is such a good tradition I might go with the X-mas pipes. They are radically different, heavily rusticated and the stem looks beautiful. I'm thinking of an Xmas 106. How close to Christmas will these become available? Any ideas?

Jan 8, 2013
Pixiechitos the Christmas pipes come out around October if I'm remembering correctly. I wanted to make a tradition of those as well, but was unable to this year. They are still selling them, and you can find them still from past years as well. I may yet get my Christmas 2013 pipe (that would have been for my first year of smoking a pipe so I really wanted to start there)even though it's nearly March lol. But in a way it just doesn't feel right to me... since it's so long after Christmas lol! Still, at least I'm getting my second St. Patty with dreams of next years pipes already.

pixiechitos

Lurker
Feb 26, 2014
Yeah I'll probably also only start with 2014. St Paddy's is not really celebrated here in South Africa and my Irish links are doubtful :wink:
Next I want a church warden.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Congrats Anthony! Well played by your significant other!
augusto, if you decide to go for the 264, you will not be disappointed. It's the one I got and it's really a nice Canadian pipe. I've been waiting to break it in and it may happen tomorrow while I'm an Irish pub for my Irish cousin's birthday! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.