PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
My Nephew, studying in Med School in Dublin, brought me back a present...actually a few presents. His flat is a block away from the Peterson Factory, James Fox and other great shops, and he was in town for 24 hours before heading up North to Thunder Bay to do a residency stint. Check out all the bundles of joy he brought me!

photo1-514x600.jpg

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Wow! What a haul! That's definitely going to add a bundle to his student loan! :roll:
Enjoy them all.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
@dervis:

Actually, his Father (my Brother) put it on his credit card and took care of the bill. He's a good older brother :)
Here's what he brought back for me:

Chacom Black & White #186

Peterson Belgique Ebony

Peterson Belgique Smooth

Peterson Dublin Filter #6

Peterson Fermoy #106

Peterson Fermoy #120

Peterson Killarney #440

Peterson Tankard Rustic

Peterson Tankard Smooth

Peterson Around The World USA

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Fabulous! What an amazing collection. Which one did you choose first?

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Just got them last night. I'm leaning towards the tiny Belgiques to see how such a small pipe smokes...

papa

Lurker
Apr 24, 2013
Dallas Tx.
Say Bug. You know I have allways liked your nephew? Oh yes, your brother, is the best. I think we are related?

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
What a great nephew. Congratulations on a fantastic addition to your collection!

Dec 24, 2012
He is probably at Trinity College, which is contiguous to where the Peterson flagship store and James Fox is. The Peterson factory itself is actually in another part of Ireland. I visited both stores in October when I was in Dublin for a conference. Great pipes there, my friend. The bottom two are my favourites.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
I bought my Nephew a fancy schmancy stethoscope before he left for Ireland, and he has returned the gesture many times over! He still needs to return back after his residency stint, so I may just go and visit him and pick up a few more Peterson`s straight from the factory.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
From what he tells me, he went to the Peterson factory, and was directed to James Fox store which is right beside the factory.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Just got them last night. I'm leaning towards the tiny Belgiques to see how such a small pipe smokes...
I have the same tankard and love it for 20-30 minute smokes or for hi octane blends like 1792 Flake or Bracken Flake.
Great pipes!! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.